Free Reading Comprehension
"The selections are age appropriate and the responses to the questions are not too easy - some thought needs to go into it."
"I like how it highlights where the answer was in the passage when you pick your answer."
Try the most advanced reading comprehension tool in the App Store for free!
Our Reading Comprehension series was designed for the classroom, as well as the student and family looking for an advantage in solidifying their reading and understanding skills:
• This sampler contains 12 original stories for grades 3, 4, and 5
• Choose between fiction, non-fiction, or a mix of both fiction and non-fiction selections
• Read and test your comprehension with a variety of questions about the selected passages
• Study anywhere and learn at your own pace
• Each passage and question set takes approximately 5-8 minutes to complete
• Specifically appropriate content chosen at each grade level
• Aligned with CCSS - Common Core State Standards
• Works well in classrooms for independent study time
• Email student test results to share their progress
• Increase student reading comprehension and their scores!
3rd Grade Non-Fiction Stories:
- The Life of Abraham Lincoln
3rd Grade Fiction Stories:
- Snow Day
- A Tadpole Tale
4th Grade Non-Fiction Stories:
- The History of Video Games
- The Appalachian Trail
4th Grade Fiction Stories:
- Lily's New Glasses
- Dodgeball Day
5th Grade Non-Fiction Stories:
- Predator Insects!
- The Story of Clara Barton
5th Grade Fiction Stories:
- Holiday Spirit
- The Haunted Library
Recommended Ages: 9-11
Categories: Reading, Vocabulary
> No In-App Purchase required, all content is included!
Versions of this app in the Amazon, Google Play and Nook stores are slightly different than the Apple version. Please review those descriptions before purchasing.
5th, 6th, English, boy, class, game, girl, grade, high, k-12, kid, language, arts, read, reading, learn, learning, play, practice, quiz, school, score, speech, state, student, study, teacher, test, testing, fifth, sixth, vocab, word, words, common, core, CCSS, standards, PSAT, ACT, spell, spelling, fun, games, boys, girls, kids, students, PARCC, fiction, nonfiction, comp